Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Fall School Pictures

Tuesday, October 30, 2007


I'm sure it's highly illegal to publish these, but we just wanted those of you who live far away to be able to see them. And surely we're paying enough for them to justify blogging about them. I must congratulate Daniel on getting the girls to preschool dressed alike with their hair somewhat done and in one piece. I had court that morning, so he did most of the work that morning. He normally doesn't allow much orange in the household, but I convinced him it was more of a "burnt sienna" and that it went with the fall background. I think the photographers underestimated Maggie Beth's "stature" and kept putting her in Mary Evelyne's lap. They must not have realized MB only weighs about 8 lbs less than ME. It was a miracle everyone was not crying.

6 comments to Fall School Pictures:

Kristi said...

I mean, the sass is POURING out of Mary Evelyne's face...I love it!!!!

Aunt Kristi Kay could not be more proud.

The Shepards said...

You could do what I am doing now regarding orange in my house ... "Take a deep breath Sweet Chuck, it's VIRGINA orange."

Brawny said...

They look beautiful in orange. They should wear it more often. Now I know what to get them for Christmas

seantk said...

SO CUTE!!!!! (this is Laura, not Sean... I'm too tired to re-login..)

AtlantaMama said...

Nice to meet you on Friday! CUTE pictures... oh my goodness... I love em!!

Katie B said...

OH my goodness... precious.