Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Mary Evelyne puts on a show

Thursday, June 14, 2007
Below I've posted some highlights from Mary Evelyne's "end of the year" party for her class of 2 and 3 year olds at Marietta First Methodist pre-school. This was back in May and as you can see, she really put on quite a show. I challenge you to watch this video and not break a smile (I'm fairly certain it can't be done):


3 comments to Mary Evelyne puts on a show:

Kristi said...

Work it, Mary Evelyne!!!

I mean, were the other kids heavily medicated or something? Mary E is schooling 'em in the dance department! Why am I surprised? Who is her mother again?

carolineb said...

OMG!!!
I knew I was going to love y'all.
My fave is the ding ding ding ding ding. She's on it EVERY time.

Anonymous said...

I need Mary Evelyn in my class to show the kids how to bust a move!